Employment law

Employment contracts, internal policies, dismissals, compensations

Do you want to work in the Czech Republic?

If you are planning to work in the Czech Republic, you will need to have an employment card. What is an employment card? It is a single permit, which will allow you to stay in the territory of the Czech Republic for the purpose of employment on a long-term basis and to perform work in the job, for which the card was issued.​ This means that you will only have this one document to be able to stay and work in the Czech Republic (the employment card combines residence and work permit in one document). Continue reading